we received the email yesterday saying we are ready to start our home study. Casey and i are checking our schedules but hopefully we can start next week. We will have four sessions with our "woman" spread out over about a month and a half. Casey of course is all "it will be fine" "no problem". i on the other hand have already started my to-do-list and cleaning the entire house is on top. i certainly don't want to be deamed unfit because of a dirty house. i have very little control over this entire process but i can defintely clean. this will be a great lesson in trusting God and as jim will be teaching this sunday - you learn to trust by... trusting! what a crazy concept.
3 comments:
I think a lot of trust can be found in a dust wrag and broom!!! Enjoy the spring cleaning! Hope and peace...
I'm so proud of you two!!! Patience is a virtue and God rewards those who follow his lead. Understanding HIS timing is another thing. I'm praying not only for you but for your son-to-be and his family. Who knows the situation that will lead them to give him up? May he come to know Christ through you...a second chance. Love, his grandpa
I love you both!!! God has brought you two this far and will not leave you. He knows when and how you need to receive this precious bundle. I are proud of you and are very anxious to meet this very special little boy. Relax and enjoy your home study. Rande, you know of course that I might agree with Casey on Ty, however, I do believe he is a well behaved dog. I love you!! gramdma Joy
Post a Comment