Friday, October 30, 2009

we PASSED


thank you for coming with us on this journey. we hope you enjoy the video. we will have more details soon.
glory and praise to the one who gives life!

11 comments:

Cindi Koceich said...

Oh so happy for you guys!! Tears are flowing!! He is beautiful!!

Katie said...

cried as i watched...how AWESOME. God is good. so excited for you to bring him home. he is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

over-joyed!!!!! hope and peace...

Caleb, Jayme, Jude, and Olivia!!

Joy said...

Crying many happy tears for you. David is beautiful. Go get him, Mom and Dad!

Kari said...

Butler Family we are sooo happy for your miracle news!! David is simply stunning:)
Congrats on passing court today... now the best is yet to come!!
whoooohooooo
From YG Granny

Janelle Wensler said...

Cried my eyes out when I saw your video of your precious, handsome little guy. David is so blessed to have you guys as his parents! Blessed be the one that made this happen!

Shannon said...

Oh yeah, I'm a mess. Mascara dripping on the laptop. All for His glory, praise to God for your AWESOME NEWS. Much love to you.

alisa said...

Congrats!!! Rande- he totally has your features...wow! God is so good!

Crazy Roots in Africa said...

How handsome!!!!!!!! Congratulations, so thrilled you passed!!!! What a wonderful time it's been the last two days!!!!
GIna Root AWAA YG

Maria y Manuel said...

Congrats!! So happy for you guys =D
Maria Regalado
from AWAA YG

Tiffany said...

Rande,
I don't know if you remember me....I was a member at Sunnybrook when I was in college at OSU and we met a few times. Anyway, after hearing Jim's sermon online when he talked about your video, I went in search of the video online. It's so beautiful! I am excited for you all and am so grateful that you've chosen to share your journey. I'm sending my prayers from New Mexico.