well our final fundraiser [hopefully] is this sunday the 28th. i'm sure you guessed but we will be serving potatoes after both services at Sunnybrook Christian Church. our original goal was $20,000 and we are excited to say that we are down to $3,000. God has blessed us far more than we could have ever imagined. some days it feels like we've been doing paperwork and raising money for years, but honestly God has made this process very smooth.
we hope you can join us on Sunday.
2 comments:
Rande and Casey-
CONGRATULATIONS!! Good luck with everything. It is great to hear you are doing so well!!
JR-Unionville
I've been talking to Casey lately here and there on Facebook and happened to be playing around my blog, searching for people I might know and came across ya'lls blog. I began to read about the adoption process and all that you guys have done and think its pretty incredible. Adoptions is one of those things close to my heart since I as adopted from birth. I'm currently a youth minister in Dumas, AR and I'm always looking for ways that my kids can minister to others. If you all are still needing fundraising help please let me know. Our church family here would love to get involved. Email me at dooley.jeremy@gmail.com.
In Him,
Jeremy Dooley
Post a Comment