i thought i would just do a quick email and blog check this evening so i could hit the ground running again tomorrow but God brought me a little surprise. America World just posted that 9 more referrals were given today and 7 of those were infant males.
but wait, it gets better... they have changed the anticipated wait time for a referral for a infant male to 6-8 months. YEAH!! we are already in our fifth month which means we are closer than we thought now. thank you for all your prayers. this was an unexpected boost to our waiting game.
1 comment:
Dear Children,
This Nana is very excited. This is great news. I know that David is in our God's hands and I am trying very hard to wait upon Him. I hope that David will know that his Nana and Papa love him and are praying for him even before he arrives. Love Nana
Post a Comment