Wednesday, May 8, 2013
checklists
I love a good checklist and I near gitty anticipating its completion. This weeks ranged from "set up appointments with..." to "blog something, anything" [exactly as it was on my list] and even "start packing list for next week". I am happy to report that everything has now been checked off the list. And although its exciting to me, it has no value to others. My sweet husband just laughs at my many lists throughout the house. But this weeks completed list also included the final pieces of paper needed to finish our home study and dossier. There is nothing I can add to my adoption paperwork checklist now. We begin the waiting phases now. The first one is relatively short [2-3 months] - finalize home study, get fingerprinted, wait for I-171, and then our dossier heads to Ethiopia [DTE]. Then begins the harder wait phase [2 years]- waiting for our referral. There will be many more checklists between now and our referral but tonight I am thankful for being one checklist closer to our son!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment