Summer began with a bang. In the final push to begin summer we had a preschool graduation, college graduation, moved the college graduate, formal retirement party, family retirement party, high school graduate family party, high school graduation and formal high school graduation party. To say it was a blur is an understatement. I know we had lots of fun celebrating the people we love but if given the option a few less parties would have been nice.
My first week of summer was spent without children. What did I do with all my extra time you ask? I worked on the house of course. I painted, painted some more, patched holes from various sources and cleaned. Yep, I live an exciting life. It was certainly quiet around the house and although Casey and I both enjoyed having extra time with each other it was odd not having the boys home. Thank you to grandparents for loving on our precious children for a few days.
few pictures of our craziness...
[
No comments:
Post a Comment